Ymddiheuriadu, mae fersiwn cymraeg ar y ffordd yn dilyn problemau technegol efo’r wefan.
I am a freelance performer, workshop tutor, band leader and professional arts advisor with 20 years experience. I regularly work with Corporate events, Community groups, Schools and private students. I have been involved in Community Music, specifically percussion since 1994.
Experience of working on youth projects in deprived areas of Brazil, Greater Manchester and Communities First areas in Wales.
Styles: Latin Percussion, Samba, North Eastern Brazilian Carnival, Brazilian Folkloric, Cuban Carnival, Cuban Folkloric, Contemporary World Music, qualified Capoeira Teacher (Monitor), Choreographed Junk and body percussion, Massed percussion groups, Creative/Theatre Soundscapes and Ambient Music.
Experience working with the Youth Offending Team, Probation service and in pupil referral units.
- Experience with Special Needs -work with Barnados and collaboration with “Contact a Family”.
- Experience of collaborating with Dance, Film, Choirs, Brass Bands, DJ’s.
- Experience of British and European tours with various bands.
- Classes taught in English Welsh, Portuguese and I also ran community classes through the medium of German whilst resident in Germany.
- Traditional and contemporary influences when working with dancers.
- Traditional and electronic instruments used during performances in a wide variety of settings.
- Ability to choreograph and/or perform choreographed movements.